This franchise agreement (this “Franchise Agreement”) is entered into as of 10/26/2020, by and between Cessio Osaühing , registry code 11290001 address Harju maakond, Tallinn, Nõmme linnaosa, Side tn. 22 , 11622, Assignment.Exchange Trading Platform (the “Franchisor”), and __________________________________________ (the “Franchisee”). Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in that certain Franchise which described documents listed in annex nr. , dated as of October 26, 2020 (as it may be amended in accordance with its terms, the “Franchise”)
WHEREAS, the Franchisor wishes to transfer and assign to the Franchisee parts of the Franchisor’s rights and interests in and to, and obligations under, the Franchise, and the Franchisee wishes to be the assignee and transferee of such rights, interests, and obligations;
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, do hereby agree as follows:
1. Franchise and Assumption. The Franchisor hereby transfers and assigns to the Franchisee, and the Franchisee hereby transfers from the Franchisor part of the Franchisor’s rights, and interests in and to the Franchise, of whatever kind or nature, and the Franchisee hereby assumes and agrees to perform all obligations, duties, liabilities, and commitments of the Franchisor under the Franchise, of whatever kind or nature. In the event, the Franchisor acts in violation of any of the obligations under this article or gives incomplete or inaccurate information about Franchise a penalty in the amount of 10000 EUR.
2. Retention of Obligations. The franchisee does hereby unconditionally and irrevocably guarantee the payment and performance, when due, of each of the obligations of Franchisee pursuant hereto. The Franchisee pays the Franchisor a price that was set out in Assignment.Exchange Trading Platform ask side and it is________________
3. The territory for purposes of this Agreement with respect to services shall be COUNTRY, their territories, and possessions (the “Territory”), except with respect to those services for which Franchisee has only COUNTRY Distribution Rights, in which case, the Territory with respect to such services shall be limited to COUNTRY and, if and to the extent Franchisor owns or controls such rights, to territories and possessions of COUNTRY.
4. Effectiveness. This Franchise Agreement shall be effective as of the time deal occur in Assignment.Exchange Trading Platform. Digitally signing time means Franchise Agreement Effective Time.
5. Governing Law; Binding Effect. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the LCIA Rules, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be three of which one is assigned by assignment.Exchange Trading Platform. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration, shall be Assignment.Exchange digital ecosystem. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be the language used by parties. The governing law of the contract shall be CISG.
6. Counterparts. This Franchise Agreement may be executed in Assignment.Exchange Trading Platform one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be a digital copy of this Franchise Agreement, and all of which, when taken together, shall be deemed to constitute one and the same agreement. Delivery of such counterparts by electronic mail.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Franchisee and Franchisor have executed this Franchise Agreement as of the date and time first set forth above in Assignment.Exchange Trading Platform and this Franchise Agreement is signed digitally.
United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) http://cisgw3.law.pace.edu/cisg/text/treaty.html
The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) http://www.lcia.org/
Company Phone +3725078332